Want a healthy alternative to creamy toppings for your waffles, fruit, or just to binge on by the spoonful (guilty)? I have just the trick! It’s so easy you’ll be sad you haven’t made it sooner!
I love to place large dollops of this Lemony Soya Topping on my Carrot Cake Protein Waffles or dip graham crackers in it for a tasty treat! It’s refreshing and simple; I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
This recipe is incredibly versatile, so feel free to alter it for your particular needs and wants.
Lemony Soya Topping
Prep Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 5 mins | Author: Kileigh Branae | Cuisine Type: Vegan, Fitness, Gluten Free, Dessert | Servings: 6
- 1 12.3 ounces container organic silken firm tofu
- 1/4 cup fresh or cold pressed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ~5-8 droplets liquid stevia, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve on top of waffles or in a bowl topped with fruit and granola. Keep in fridge until ready to use.
Per 55g Serving – Calories: 50 | Protein: 8.5g | Carbohydrates: 1.5g | Fat: 1.25g